Permits & Applications
Zoning Permit Application for Mobile Food Vendor
Zoning Conditional Use Application
Zoning Special Exception Application
Floodplain Permit Addendum Review Checklist
How to obtain records from the Borough of Milton:
- Fill out this form RTKRequestForm
- You must describe the records you want in as much detail as possible so the Borough can identify the records you are seeking.Always remember: The Right-to-Know Law provides access to records or documents, so that is what you must request. Do not ask the Borough to answer questions for you. Agencies are required to provide records. They are not required to provide answers to your questions.
- The Borough has five business days to respond to any request.(The first of those days is the first business day after your request is received.)Under certain circumstances–such as when legal review or redaction are necessary, or when the request is extensive–an agency may take up to 30 additional days to give you a full response. But it still must respond within that first five business days, notifying you of the time extension.
- You should indicate if you want copies made of the records, if you want electronic copies, or if you simply want to come to the Borough office and inspect the records. If you want certified copies made, indicate that as well.Agencies may charge you a per-page fee for making copies, which can add up quickly (you can request to be notified if fees exceed $100).
- You can make a request four ways: by mail, by fax, by e-mail, or in person. No matter how you submit it, always keep a copy of the request for yourself. You will need it if you wish to file an appeal.