THE MILTON COMMUNITY POOL IS CLOSED FOR THE SEASON. Thank you for all of your support and patronage.
Pool Hours and Information
Volunteers needed for the Concession Stand!!
Please contact Shelly Wood (570) 742-8759!
Open 1:00 p.m. - 8:00 pm each day, except Wednesday and Thursday - close at 7:00 p.m. due to splash hops on Wednesday from 8:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. and rentals on Thursday evenings.
- Rockets Swim Team
- Splash Hops
- Pizza and Hotdog Nights
- Family Fun Nights
- Food Stand
- Slide, Diving Board, Baby Pool
- Adult Swims
- Grandparents’ Days
- Other special events
- Family Pass - $170.00
- Adult Pass - $85.00 over age of 17
- Student Pass - $45.00
- Senior Pass - $60.00 – age 62 and up
10% Early Bird special on memberships purchased by May 31!
Membership forms are available at the Borough Office, the Pool, and by clicking the link below:
2013 Membership form
Rates at the Gate
- Adult - $5.00
- Student - $4.00
- 2 – 4 - $2.00 per child
- 1 year and under - free with a paying adult
- 5 and up considered a student
Monday through Friday, if entering the pool to swim after 5:00 p.m., half price daily admission rates apply (the pool closes at 8:00 p.m.)
- The person or persons entering with a child must pay to enter the pool area – even if they are not swimming.
- Under 10 must have guardian.
Rockets Swim Team
Fun, improve swim technique and sportsmanship.
- Competitive summer swimming
- Boys & girls ages 5-18
- Milton & Warrior Run swimmers eligible
- Team competition throughout the Central Susquehanna Valley
- Practice Monday-Friday 8-10 am starting June 6 at the Community Pool
- Pre-season practice in May at the Milton YMCA
Contact us for more information at