The Milton Community Pool will open on June 5th this year. Memberships are available at a 10% discount until May 31st. Memberships can be purchased at the Borough Hall. Thank you for all of your support and patronage.
Pool Hours and Information
Volunteers needed for the Concession Stand!!
Please contact Shelly Wood (570) 742-8759!
Open 12:30 p.m. - 7:30 pm each day.
- Pizza and Hotdog Nights
- Food Stand
- Slide, Diving Board, Baby Pool
- Adult Swims
- Other special events
- Family Pass - $175.00
- Adult Pass - $85.00 over age of 17
- Student Pass - $45.00
- Senior Pass - $60.00 – age 62 and up
Membership forms are available at the Borough Office, the Pool, and by clicking the link below:
2014 Membership form
Rates at the Gate
- Adult - $5.00
- Student - $4.00
- 2 – 4 - $2.00 per child
- 1 year and under - free with a paying adult
- 5 and up considered a student
This year the Community Pool is offering a three-day pass. This pass can be used anytime and does not have to be three consecutive days. Great idea if you have people visiting from out of town, having an event at the Brown Avenue Park Complex, or are considering a membership. The passes are $12.00 for adults age 19 $ up; $10.00 for Students ages 6 to 18; and $5.00 for a child age 5 and under. The passes are available for sale at the Borough Office or at the Community Pool.
Monday through Friday, if entering the pool to swim after 5:00 p.m., half price daily admission rates apply (the pool closes at 8:00 p.m.)
- The person or persons entering with a child must pay to enter the pool area – even if they are not swimming.
- Under 10 must have guardian.
Rockets Swim Team
Fun, improve swim technique and sportsmanship.
- Competitive summer swimming
- Boys & girls ages 5-18
- Milton & Warrior Run swimmers eligible
- Team competition throughout the Central Susquehanna Valley
- Practice Monday-Friday 8-10 am starting June 6 at the Community Pool
- Pre-season practice in May at the Milton YMCA
Contact us for more information at