Borough of Milton Cemeteries
Harmony, Milton, and Grandview Cemeteries
(570) 742-8759 – Phone
(570) 742-2327 – Fax
EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY – Following are the changed rates.
|Monday through Friday||$700.00|
|Saturday and Sunday||$900.00|
|Monday through Friday||$300.00|
|Saturday and Sunday||$400.00|
|Lot Sales – Deed work included|
|Cremation Section (Milton Only)||$300.00|
|Baby Lots (Harmony Only)||$200.00|
|All deed transfers||$50.00 per deed|
Footers and Headers shall be installed by the Borough of Milton and the charge is
75 cents per square inch.
- Placing of any flowers/plants, ornamental items, brick, stone or other landscaping around grave marker shall not exceed 12” from the marker or beyond the grave lot.
- Planting of Evergreens, Trees or Shrubs is prohibited unless approved by the Borough of Milton.
- All landscaping must be maintained by family, friend or private source. The Borough of Milton reserves the right to remove any landscaping for failure to be maintained.
- Seasonal decorations flowers and or wreaths will be permitted. All decorations must be removed within 15 days of the Holiday. Milton Borough reserves the right to dispose of decorations if not removed.
- If a footer from a preneed marker needs to be removed for a burial it will be the family’s financial responsibility to have it replaced by Milton Borough.
- Cremations that are placed on an existing lot must be approved by Milton Borough.
- Water spigots in the cemetery are for the sole purpose of watering flowers and plants.
- Trash can within the cemetery are intended for waste generated in the cemetery.
- Animals are not permitted in the cemetery.
- Private vehicles are not permitted on the grass.
These rules have been implemented to make perpetual care more efficient and maintain the esthetics of the cemetery.
Date effective: May 23, 2007