Borough of Milton cemeteries
Harmony, Milton, and Grandview Cemeteries
(570) 742-8759 – phone
(570) 742-2327 – fax
EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY – Following are the changed rates.
|Monday through Friday||$700.00|
|Saturday and Sunday||$900.00|
|Monday through Friday||$300.00|
|Saturday and Sunday||$400.00|
|Lot Sales – Deed work included|
|Cremation Section (Milton Only)||$300.00|
|Baby Lots (Harmony Only)||$200.00|
|All deed transfers||$50.00 per deed|
Footers and Headers shall be installed by the Borough of Milton and the charge is
75 cents per square inch.
- Plantings and/or ornaments shall only be allowed in front of the monuments and shall not extend more than 12 inches from the monument.
- The 12-inch planted area in front of the monument may be mulched, however, the mulched area shall not have any type of edging around it.
- Shrubs and trees are not permitted. They will be removed by the maintenance personnel.
- If the planted areas are not properly maintained by family members the plants and/or mulch will be removed and discarded by the maintenance personnel.
- Decorations are allowed from November 15th to March 15th. Any remaining decorations will be removed by the maintenance personnel and discarded.
- All pets are forbidden within the boundaries of the cemeteries.
- The purpose for the water spigots is for watering plants and flowers. The purpose of the trash receptacles is to keep the cemeteries clean. Anyone found using them for other purposes will be prosecuted.
The sole purpose of the rules is to control maintenance costs and to aid in the beautification of the cemeteries within the Borough of Milton.
Date effective: May 23, 2007